15.9.11

NOTD; New Found Love> KleanColor Black Chunky Holo

From time to time I bump into a brand I've never heard of. Kleancolor is such a brand. But as the nail polish world becomes more and more my playground, I am learning lots and lots about all sorts of brands I have never used before. When I browsed the Internet and bumped into some KleanColor swatches, I was immediatly drawn to this KleanColor Black Chunky Holo. Today I am swatching it for you. This colour works best when you use a black basecoat. I've used Catrice I wear my Sunglasses at Night, which is a one layer covering nail polish that contains some petite glitters. I have used one layer of Black Chunky, lovely, ain't it?


Some orange, some yellow, some green, Chunky Holo has it all. Priced 1,75 Dollar at Beautyjoint.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen