30.8.11

Review & Swatches; Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection



Pink Ladies beware, if you love to look Romantic, this Too Faced Romantic Eye palette is worth looking at! I have to be honest, normally I am not the type of girl who wears pink eyeshadow on a daily base, so I was very happy with the light purple, gold and brown colours in this palette as well. You can make all sorts of lovely combinations with this palette. The palette contains 3 basic light shades and 6 other shades. The palette is worth its money simply because the packing is amazing and there is a nice variety between matte and shimmery colours. I will post some EOTD soon! This palette retails for about $36.00/34 Euros.


Too Faced always produces pretty packaging


Light shades, which can easily be used as base colours

My least favourite colours, they do have a nice pigmentation but I am just not that  much into grey or black.

Cut the Cake is a a nice light-grey/lilac combination with a subtile shimmer, First dance is dark purple and matte.

My two favourites, I've used them both a lot already, just because they have such a great shimmer and they are perfect for a natural look.
Oeeeh-aaaah...swatches!

Let me know what you think
TooFaced products can be bought here;

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen